This beautiful project involved a bungalow home overlooking Lake Ontario on the east side of Toronto. We partnered with Lyons Construction to renovate the main floor in its entirety to create a more functional space for our clients. We worked closely with our client step by step to ensure we understood their goals for their new home. We like to ensure our designs capture our clients taste, overall wish list and budget.
Our team was responsible for the development of floor plans, cabinetry drawings and the overall design which included the sourcing and recommendations of all materials and furnishings. Through multiple brainstorming sessions and sourcing supplies, we created a cozy space using a neutral colour palette with textures and hints of colour throughout.
- Coffee and Wine Bar directly connected to the dining area and kitchen
- A beautiful fireplace anchoring the family room area
- Multiple sitting areas overlooking the lake that each served a different purpose
- Spacious primary bedroom with cohesive ensuite
- A walk-in closet with a built-in laundry area
The end result was rewarding and creating a space that made our clients feel proud of and comforting to live in was a great success.